“If a woman prays her five daily prayers, fasts her month (of Ramadan), obeys her husband and guards her chastity, then it will be said to her: ‘Enter Paradise by whichever of its gates you wish.”(Hadith-Ahmad and al-Tabarani)
- Love him when he forgets that special occasion. For him every moment with you is special so he does not need an occasion.
- Love him when he comes late from the Musjid. He wants to make sure that he is early with you in Jannah.
- Love him when he admonishes you to do the hijab. He wants to be sure you enshrouded by Allah’s Mercy when you leave the home.
- Love him when he is jealous. Out of… all the women he could have, he chose you to be his wife!
- Love him when he is working till late. At least, he comes home and you still get to sleep and wake up in his loving and caring arms.
- Love him when he has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too (and maybe more).
- Love him when does not praise your cooking. He told you as newlyweds that yours was indeed always the best.
- Love him when he looks disheveled. He was more busy caring for the family than grooming himself. By the way, he is cute!
- Love him when he does not help in the home. He is out earning a halal income for the family.
- Love him when he does not reply to your questions. He does not want to hurt your feelings or is absorbed in thinking about your welfare.
- Love him when he looks beautiful. He’s yours to appreciate!
- Love him when he goes out in the Path of Allah. He is preparing a blissful eternal home for you in Jannah.
- Love him when he does not comment when you get angry. He is a good listener.
- Love him…when he buys you gifts you don’t like. Smile and tell him it’s what you’ve always wanted. He took the time and money out just for you!
- Love him when he has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help him change.
- Love him when he is irritable and moody. Buy chocolates, massage his head and feet and just chat to him. He will become your slave!
- Love him when whatever you do is not pleasing. It’s like a storm; it happens and will soon pass by.
- Love him when he drives so fast. He only wants you to be there in time.
- Love him when he extends his period of rest. He is re-charging himself to serve you the best.
- Love him when he forgets to say “I love you”. He actually shows his love in many other ways.
- Love him when he forgets to buy the bread or milk. He was rushing home to be with you.
- Love him when he does not give you a chance to talk. He just knows what is in your heart and what it is you want to say.
- Love him when he demands respect. After all, he is the head of the house.
- Love him when he shouts the kids. He only wants to ensure they are corrected and have a good moral upbringing.
- Love him, he is yours. You don’t need any other special reason!
Treat your husband as a King if you wanted to be treated as his Queen.